Lindsay Vinyl Windows & Doors
Lindsay Vinyl Windows & Doors: Great Quality at an Affordable Price
If you're looking for quality replacement windows and patio doors for your home, look no further than Lindsay vinyl products. For over 60 years, Lindsay has been manufacturing windows and doors and they’ve developed a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. Among their goals is to provide the best vinyl windows available, and our many happy clients can tell you that their windows and patio doors from Lindsay are just that.
While Lindsay windows and doors may not be the cheapest on the market, they are still an economical choice and provide great value. All Lindsay products meet or exceed Energy Star requirements, and they carry ratings that are some of the best in the industry. And if you're concerned about environmental impact, all Lindsay Low-E glass windows exceed Green Seal requirements.
And here at Window Outfitters, as a local business we’re proud to support Minnesota businesses with the products we offer to our customers. Lindsay's headquarters are right here in southern Minnesota, so if shopping close to home is important to you, Lindsay windows and doors should be on your home improvement list.
Choose Your Lindsay Windows from Four Different Product Lines
The needs and priorities of each home and homeowner are different; having a wide variety of window choices and options available means you can get just the right vinyl windows that fit your tastes and budget and still get the features you want. All Lindsay vinyl windows and doors are fusion-welded at the corners – no gaps for air or water intrusion. Windows have tilt-in or pivoting frames for ease of cleaning, and the surfaces are maintenance-free. Standard and specialty shape window styles – including casement garden windows - are available in each product line (single-hung windows available only in the Sunview line).
Lindsay Health Windows: Constructed using the most up-to-date window technologies and high-quality materials. Here are just a few features of this product line:
- Superior weather resistance with the ultimate in protection from UV rays
- Designed for a smooth and quiet operation
- Lifetime warranty - transferable and not prorated
- Available in standard and specialty shape window styles
- Low-E Neat Glass that actually cleans itself on the exterior!
- Full screens come standard with double-hung and 2-panel sliding windows
Lindsay Pinnacle Windows: Designed with state-of-the-art architectural good looks. Just some of the features you'll get:
- Weather seals at multiple points
- Injected foam for extra insulation
- Low-E Neat Glass
- TruWARM® Super Spacer® edge seal for protection from condensation, frost, and mold development
Lindsay Sunview Windows: Lindsay's Sunview line provides your home with a bold look using high quality vinyl for a window that's both smooth and durable. Other features include:
- Low-E glass with a SolarBan coating to limit heat transference; you may upgrade to Neat Glass if you prefer
- Argon filling for more energy efficiency
- Mold-resistant weather stripping
- Lifetime warranty – transferable and not prorated
- Standard Dual locks
- Overlapping interlock design to prevent air leaks
Lindsay Earthwise™ Windows: Elegance with superior energy performance.
- SolarBan60 Low-E glass, with upgrades to a more energy-efficient SolarBan70XL glass
- Weather stripping resists mold development
- Warm Edge Super Spacer® for protection from condensation, frost, and mold
- Overlapping interlock design with dual locks
Vinyl Patio Doors Available from Lindsay
In addition to their beautiful vinyl windows, Lindsay also manufactures both Sliding Patio Doors and Botanica Garden Doors (French Doors) in both the Sunview and Earthwise™ product lines, all with reinforced sashes and secure locking mechanisms. Single-width patio doors are also available, as are arch-top designs.
With Lindsay You've Got Many Options to Customize Your New Replacement Windows and Patio Doors
While the available options are too many to mention in limited space, here are just some options you may choose to customize or upgrade your window or door selections:
- Between-the-glass blinds
- Grids and grills
- Patio door retractable screens and pet mesh protection
- Triple glazing
- Additional hardware choices
- Patio slider foot locks to limit door operation
- Solar-reflective paint color options
Vinyl windows and patio doors from Lindsay are a great choice for Minnesota homeowners who are looking for beauty, low maintenance, and energy efficiency. To find out more about which window or door line is right for you, contact us today for a free in-home, no-obligation consultation.
Window Outfitters is a licensed replacement window and door installation contractor serving the entire Minneapolis St. Paul MN metro area, including surrounding communities such as Prior Lake, Savage, Lakeville, & Apple Valley.