We’ve been installing their cement siding and trim products for years, and we’ve come to the conclusion that there is no better siding for Minnesotans. Here are just a few of our reasons:
- Between the almost limitless color options, finishes and a variety of styles, Hardie gives the homeowner the ability to create a unique, custom look for their home.
- Many historic districts in both the U.S. and Europe have approved Hardie siding for homes in their area. That should be good news for those who have older homes in Stillwater, Fairbault, South Minneapolis, or the Summit Avenue area in St. Paul.
- Due to its cement content, Hardie siding resists damage from insects, rodents, woodpeckers, and environmental threats such as mold or rot.
- Except for steel, there is no siding product that withstands combustion better – fire is not a threat to the exterior of a home sided with Hardie fiber cement.
- Because of the way it has been engineered, Hardie siding stands up to the severe weather we often get here in Minnesota. Heat, cold, heavy rains and winds, and even hail are no match for this extremely durable siding. It withstands damage from hurricanes, so our Minnesota tornadoes are no threat.
- Fiber cement siding is virtually maintenance free, which means you’ll save time AND money.
- Hardie siding is very affordable, costing just a bit more than vinyl siding but less than real wood.
- Because it is made from sustainable materials like sand and cellulose fibers, Hardie fiber cement siding is considered a ‘green’ siding material. We know many of the homeowners we talk to are concerned about protecting our environment, and Hardie siding is our answer to those concerns.
- As you probably know, hail is a real threat to homes here in the Twin Cities. Hardie fiber cement siding has been developed to withstand impact from things like hail or windblown debris.
There are many other reasons that James Hardie fiber cement siding is our #1 recommendation for those who want to replace their siding. We’d love to talk with you about their exceptional products. Why not contact us today to arrange a free in-home consultation? There’s no obligation, and you’ll get a chance to find out just what fiber cement siding can do for your home.
“James Hardie provides a 30 year non-prorated Limited Warranty on their HZ5 products. This warranty covers replacement of the Hardie product AND the labor required to replace it. This is the best warranty in the business!” “James Hardie provides a 15 year warranty on products treated with their ColorPlus technology. For more detailed warranty information visit the Hardie website.”